[NA West - Valtan] Devour - Level 2 Guild

About

• We are currently just five guys with 2nd/3rd shift jobs that have stopped playing Destiny 2. I played in the Closed Beta, and enjoyed it so much I played on the RU servers casually til launch (so I wouldn’t have to do collectibles twice). Needless to say I am enjoying this game and now have clocked over 300hours now, playing daily. I do not expect similar hour commitments Just want to let you know that I am here to stay unless something crazy happens to me irl. As the guild leader, I would like to hopefully have a solid group of people on daily, but I know that work and family don’t always allow. However, it is my goal to have a handful of players that I would be able to make a couple static 8-man raid groups with because I really want the cosmetics to flex like the mini Brelshaza pet or the Beast Roar title with the cool little icon next to it. I hope I can get others that want that as well.

Expectations

• Please, as little drama as possible. We all come here to unwind. Please civil, fun discussion. Share your enhancing wins and failures with us :slight_smile:

• Willing to learn and teach others mechanics if needed

• Hoping for people who log 3-4 days a week would be nice. ( but daily would be nice :smiley: )

• Realistically, anyone from T1 - T2. If this guild seems like your vibe and you are T3, please, teach me something. I am learning something everyday! T3s be aware that you will be alone only for a few days as there are two members pushing for 1100 as I write this out.

• I cannot stress enough. Please as little drama as possible. We are all adults here. Know how to apologize. We aren’t the most mature bunch by a l o n g s h o t - but a base level of maturity would be nice. **

• Know that Smilegate and Amazon will eventually put out the catch-up mechanics that the other regions have and that we will all eventually be T3. There really is no rush, so go as fast or slow as you want.

Hopefully, you are interested in the guild. If it wasn’t blatantly obvious, I am looking for more friends to play with because I really love this game and want to be surrounded by similar people. If you have any further questions, please PM me on Discord @Rayzerblade#5400. Hope to hear back from a few of you! Good luck and have fun.

** Personal example:

This is literally just a personal aside. Guild recruitment post ended up there, but if you are maybe interested in getting a sneak peek into what your potential guild leader’s personality is like then this is for you:

I do my best to practice what I preach. Launch week, a close family member of mine had very urgent unexpected surgery. I was short with one of my friends who was just learning the game. When things calmed down, I saw him in Discord and I apologized, explained my situation, explained how it doesn’t excuse my behavior, but I asked him to understand my situation and told him that I would try to not passively take it out him again in the future. Took all of 30seconds. Granted, I’ve known him for a few years online so I felt comfortable giving him some more detail, moreover, he clearly knew something was up with me so he really wasn’t that put off by me initially. I mean all I got back from him was a “ok, no worries man” and we went back to talking about Lost Ark. I believe that everyone, even if they don’t say it, appreciates a quick apology. Even if it’s a quick, “Sorry, I had stressors come up irl and was in a bad mood yesterday.” It lowers tensions and drama considerably. We’re here to have fun and none of us are perfect. We are all human. If you are reading this, I hope you understand me a bit more. I’m just a looking for more friends to play with.