[Need an Answer, Staff?] Why only SA Servers are closed to create a new characters?

@Roxx ???

Yeah we did, the thing is that we have friends playing in Kazeros and they will not change server since they are playing from day one. Also, what’s the point in having one server locked? To me it sound that they forgot to unlock this server and now are addressing other issues and now are ignoring everything until they get their stuff fixed.

osso

4 Likes

Another tweet sent to them.

What I think it’s pretty nice , is that they reply people when they ask about creating servers in Australia, but they don’t reply any of my messages asking for at least one answer reguarding this topic.

:sob:

1 Like

WE NEED TO FREE KAZEROS!
https://twitter.com/FreeKazeros

1 Like

@Roxx @staff @TrevzorFTW @Firus @Firuxe @Blackbeard0 @Eulah HELP US!!

I’ll keep bumping until its solved.

4 Likes

bump

@Roxx @staff @TrevzorFTW @Firus @Firuxe @Blackbeard0 @Eulah HELP US!!

up

Help pls @Roxx

come on

Bumpa y Bumpa

at this point this post is about people lose his mind and going deep into abyss of madness. lol

2 Likes

They will just ignore us, like any asian game.They will just focus in europe and let SA die, they even respond us why dont open the server and only chat with automatic messages. Let wait the hype die and like any asian game flop in ocident…

1 Like

@Roxx

Are you really going to ignore people complaining and asking for a chance to play this game with their friends? How much longer will your team leave us unanswered? You mentioned that it was a manual action, so your team has full power to enable character creation again.

Why don’t you open a temporary creation period to give opportunity to those who really want to play with their friends?

It’s not possible, what your team is doing is a tremendous lack of consideration and respect for all of us.

So please let us create a character in Kazeros.

3 Likes

Bump!

brazilian players be like:

In other thread we’ve got this answer

1 Like