Never Got My Powerpass for the feiton or punika

So Is there A reason why i havent got my powerpass for punika. Says I completed it but got nothing and its been a month.

1 Like

Hi @dadycheeks420.

Hope you’re doing good :sunny:

I’m sorry that you still didn’t receive the free Punika pass. I know how frustrating this is.

In regards to the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, this will be delivered to your Universal Storage eventually if you were one of the players that:

1- Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

2- Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

Here’s an official post about this: Update to Disabled Powerpasses

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail; we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Stay Safe :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you for replying to my comment. i did make a ticket and i had all that completed before they took the powerpasses away or disabled them cause of the bots or whatever reason. thank you for taking the time to comment and point me in the right direction

1 Like