New Maid/Butler Outfits with KR Update Today While NA Gets "Blocked"

로스트아크 - 버틀러 앤 메이드 아바타 패키지 (onstove.com)

2 Likes

Keep away the SIMS Online skins, please…thanks.

1 Like

Oh cool a suit…Just what i wanted when the other 30 look similar.

1 Like

Only the Artist skin is actually nice and that’s the last thing we are getting so…

Those who play a Korean MMO and don’t expect casual skins are in for a really bad or worse experience.

Just feeling really sad I’m playing this version of the game as the days go by.
I love the game it’s just a bad feeling when you play everyday on 6 characters for 2 months to save up grudge and some cheater who didn’t get punished just got it for for 1 day worth of minimum wage at fkn mcdonalds. I’m just so sad that our CM’s are “blocked” and KR is holding events to celebrate their game. I’m so jealous that KR has a team that is super passionate about the game to the point where they make videos and stream them playing the game vs us having fucking Cy (no offense to this guy he’s seems like a nice dude and it probably a product of management as well) who thinks Assasin is a subclass to Mage. Fml sorry for huge rant post I’m just extremely burnt out and heartbroken over the state of this game and the FOMO that i have from not being able to play a really good version of the game in KR over the fear of just being randomly banned since I don’t live there.

2 Likes

This is tragic to say the least…

hmmm no.

1 Like

I can feel u totally. I guess all we could do is lower our expectations in general… I have been saving mats for arcana since April and now I could forsee she would be delayed as well

1 Like