Newly purchased DLC packs not showing up

I purchased all of the new DLC packs that released today and I logged in and none of them are available. Is this a known issue?

When I go to my product inventory screen its showing a 3 day Crystalline Aura, and nothing else that I purchased.

3 Likes

Having the exact same issue

2 Likes

Glad to hear it’s not just me experiencing this problem. I’ve tried the normal stuff, relogging multiple times, doing a “validate files” on steam, but they’re still not showing up. Hoping to get an Amazon employee to respond to this issue @Roxx can you assist here?

Just posted an update on this, but they will appear automatically, it will just take an hour or so.

There is no delay of delivery of Starter Packs, I played since 1-2 hours and don’t get my purchased Starter Pack…

2 Likes

What do I do if the starter pack never shows up? or if my founder pack for the diff server never shows up?

1 Like

Mine did show up, but it only has the one skin chest. The advertisement said it came with all the skins (one for each class), so that seems like a bug. Can we get those missing skins issued please?

1 Like

Still no starter pack received, bought at 00:10 and now it’s 03:05. Where is it??

2 Likes

So, I had a friend experiencing this issue, the GM of my guild he relogged, and his packs appeared in his Product inventory window. I did the same thing, relaunched the game, and this is all that was visible to me.

I purchased 3 packs today, the Lost Ark Apprentice, Explorer, and Vanquisher packs today and I’ve not received any of them (as pictured below)

02_11_22-18_42_9bEAu

The store and market’s are working fine on my server, so what else would be causing these packs to take several hours to be delivered to me?

2 Likes

Bought the Vanquisher Starter Pack when the servers were down, still have yet to receive items. its been about 3 hours.
image_2022-02-11_190318

/cry

3 Likes

i didnt get anything either i bought it while the server was still down now just hoping for a fix or infos, refund also not possiable…

2 Likes

I just want to post here to let you know I have also not gotten the pack and I did buy some crystal and got it immediately

2 Likes

its been 4 hours since I purchased the Starter pack and still havent recieved anything
image_2022-02-11_195217

3 Likes

Still don’t have mine. It’s been hours. Sent a ticket to steam and amazon games

3 Likes

Been roughly 5 hours and have yet to receive mine… still waiting. (Received it the next day all good now)

2 Likes

please fix

Still nothing

3 Likes

So, I contacted Amazon about this and spoke with a “Danzel” who told me that there’s no ETA for this, and that Amazon will NOT be issuing refunds for any customer that purchased packs, but never received them. I’d encourage each of you that is having this issue to open a ticket at the link below and ask that they provide you with an internal ticket number to log the instance.

To open a ticket, click the link below:

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/lost-ark/chat?issueId=1hLKcTk4jNuP08qQ4awO0i

Danzel linked me to amazon’s refund policy which clearly states the following

• After release, all games developed and/or published by Amazon Games and purchased from Amazon are non-returnable and non-refundable at this time. This includes digital items purchased or unlocked through in-game stores.

I’m hopeful that this issue gets resolved, but if it doesn’t amazon is under no obligation to provide refunds. Please take this into consideration when making any further purchases from their store.

4 Likes

fuck. I shouldnt have bought the pack when the game was bugging.

1 Like

So you are saying that we are getting scammed if we bought the pack when the game was pushed back and no compensation will be given if it isn’t fixed?

1 Like