No free powerpass compensation

Hello,

I had my free powerpass during the days it was disabled, I used it on Monday 15th after it got enable again but I didn’t get the compensation ?

Did I understand wrong about the conditions or is it late to receive ?

Thanks in advance !

Hello @Caetera, :slight_smile:

Its good to see you again on Lost Ark Forums! :bouquet:

I’m glad to see that you have used your free PowerPass on Monday.

For the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, that will be delivered to your Universal Storage (Sub-Menu under Guide) eventually if you were one of the players that:

1. Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

2. Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

For more details on the Disabled PowerPass, you can refer to Update to Disabled Powerpasses

If still not showing for you, please wait for 48 hours and check with the above criteria again. Even after that you are not able to see it then kindly reach out to us again and we will help you further.

Hope this helps! :beers:

Hello !

Thanks for the reply,

I think I missunderstood, I thought you need only one of the 2 conditions !

It’s all good then :slight_smile:

Have a nice day !

@Caetera You do only need 1 of the 2 conditions.

Roxx stated:

We’re granting a Punika Growth Support pack to players impacted by this issue to help make up for the time where they were unable to utilize their Powerpass on a new character. All players who either (1) completed a quest to earn a free Powerpass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Powerpasses were reenabled or (2) have an unused free Powerpass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Powerpasses were reenabled will receive one

I didnt receive the compensation aswell and was told by support they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Guess we still need to wait a little longer.

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know !

I’ll join the waiting room too then :slight_smile:

I qualify on #2 but still have the Punika pass (the quest based one, not purchased) available to use and wasn’t compensated. Should we wait on using the Pass until we receive the pack?

Hello,

It has been a few weeks now and I still don’t have receive anything…

I had an unused free Power Pass during the time where free Power Passes were disabled so I should be eligible to get the compensation.

Hello @Caetera,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: