Not receiving Fever Time rewards

It was stated in the patch notes a few days ago that we would be getting a “Fever Time” event with some battle items rewards but I haven’t been able to claim any rewards. I’ve tried several PvP matches and won a few games but still no rewards in sight. I’m hoping to get a response on this by today because I don’t want to miss the rewards that are time sensitive.

Patch notes quoted below-

" Fever Time Weekend Event

This hotfix also kicks off the in-game Fever Time event. Each weekend through April 10th (at 2 AM PT / 10 AM UTC), one character on a player’s Roster will be able to claim a “3 Battle Items Chest” on Saturday and on Sunday that includes the following items:

• Healing Battle Item Chest x5
  • Utility Battle Item Chest x5
  • Offensive Battle Item Chest x5

The 3 Battle Items Chest can be claimed by once on Saturday and once on Sunday between 3:01 AM PT / 10:01 AM UTC and 2:59 AM PT / 9:59AM UTC, when the event clock will reset. Fever Time will happen each weekend until April, so be sure to reap the rewards while you can!"

1 Like

Bump

Bump

I guess mods are on break for the weekend.

Bump again for official mod response on when this is happening and clarification on the wording.

This will be fixed for the next weekend, and we’ll be extending this to run an additional week

2 Likes

Roxx, not to be rude or anything but why don’t you tell us this. Most of this stuff every time comes from the community and will only then be verified with a comment. It would be nice if its the other way sometimes too.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.