Open letter to AGS and SMG

The situation of the bots is already out of control, and we can say that the measures taken by AGS during these months only solved the problem for 1 or 2 days and then everything returns to how it was before. We need much more aggressive measures to try to control or stop bots once and for all.

1 Like

amazon doesn’t care

5 Likes

shadowban is the solution

There is no solution. AGS/SMG doesn’t care.

4 Likes

Let’s go!

I think at least it is a beginning, 4 months doing nothing it’s a lot of time and both (the Bot Invasion and Gold Black Market) has to stop right now if we care about this beautiful game.

@NorgannonHH Thank you for the feedback. The Bot and RMT situation is something the team is actively working on. I get the frustration you feel and why you want to make cheaters feel fear, but no kingdom ruled through fear is a kingdom worth ruling.

Editing for clarity: Cheating is wrong. Cheats should be punished. Cheaters are punished.

5 Likes

They are too scared to have drama over false banning again, let’s be honest

3 Likes

So you are considering and want to treat bots as same as regular players. Got it

3 Likes

please do something

move the ass

3 Likes

So we could buy gold RMT so nothing gonna happen, cool

9 Likes

the only one that reigns at this moment are the Bots… this season they will go to the Caribbean for the money they are getting through their game xD

3 Likes

Who is the ruler here? It’s not the companies and it’s not the legitimate players.

1 Like

I don’t want to offend anyone but this kingdom of peace and love and 3 day Ban is not working either.

7 Likes

fucking shitty game management. They don’t even give any notice about this

3 Likes

I have 1043 hours in the game. This game is going downhill with no brakes the RTM and bots are killing the game so bad. Feeling bad we are living in BOTLAND. I have to take a break one week or undefined until the bots and problems are fixed.

Thanks for this game.

GNSIS.

2 Likes

you AGS have fearn and dont do nothing against bot and RTM

1 Like

Oh wow.

That statement right there says alot…. Shows the fear in losing players that RMT…

4 Likes

But there won’t be a kingdom to rule if AGS and SMG don’t fix the bots and RMT situation.

2 Likes