Oreha Preveza Entry count issues

So i joined a group to enter Oreha Preveza. It went to the loading screen said i was 1/4. Then it loaded again and sent me back out to punika. Then when i went to join the same party again and re-enter it says Entry count exceeded. When i go to try and enter again it says weekly entry count exceeded. I never got to actually complete it. Can i get a re-entry pass just for oreha Preveza.

Character: Iskahnsao
Server: Mari

Hey there @hippywomen,

Sorry to know you had issues while entering the Oreha Preveza Abyssal Dungeon.

As you might already know, or if not, I want to let you know that, we actually have a system that takes care of this type of situations. The current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects. If the disconnection was indeed a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

More details here: Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts

We at Forums cannot guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, nor we’ll be able to manually grant the rewards depending on the case, since it is the system that takes care of these things. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope this information helps.
Have a good day.

Oh thank you so much. i did not know about that system I apologize for posting on forums. Thank you for that info I will wait to see.

1 Like