Oreha Preveza failed to load and ate my weekly attempt

Hello I made a party finder and was able to do Aira’s Oculus just fine. (as with any other week) I then changed to Oreha Preveza and got us into the loading screen for it and it was stuck there for a good bit. It then booted us all out before we even got in and disbanded our lobby. I remade the party finder with the same people and tried queueing us in, but it ate my attempt saying my entry count was exceeded. The others in the party finder were not affected and they all still had their entry. I checked my mail and didn’t receive a ticket to restore my attempt.

Char name: Gunga
Server: Valtan

1 Like

Hello @Eunoia,

Welcome to the world of adventure! (∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆ :sparkles:

I’m sorry to hear about this situation with your Oreha’s run, I know how frustrating this can be, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that they will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience. Here’s a post that explains better how this system works.

A few key points I wish to highlight and the first one is very important in this case:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.
  2. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

May the heroes of Arkesia be on your side :mage: :sparkler: