Oreha's well entry bug

So this has been a bug in the game for a long while now that when we try to enter Oreha’s Well dungeons, sometimes the party gets bugged and you don’t enter the dungeon. Typically one remakes the party and try to enter a bunch of times and it would work. It might take 3-4 tries sometimes but no harm done.

Today, this happened to my group aswell. But the difference was that I got the loading screen while my teammates bugged and didn’t. After the loading screen, when I didn’t end up inside oreha’s well but back to kalaja (where my character originally was) but I lost the entry count.

Character name: Utheinor
Server: Una
Region: NA East

1 Like

This has happened on 2 of my alts today and both lost entry

Hello @TheK10S and @ImagineSheep,

I am sorry to hear about your lost entry and therefore the reward based on getting disconnected for a run but please bear in mind we do not provide re-entry tickets in cases not caused by a verified server crash or outage.

We’ve set up a system that will automatically reissue entries in scenarios caused by a verified server crash or outage within 48 hours. That is to say, if the system does not reissue your entry ticket automatically on this occasion, we will not be able to do so manually. You can read on how we handle these scenarios here.

Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

I don’t think you read the post. I understand that you have to deal with many requests on your end but please don’t copy paste responses that are not relevant. Nobody got disconnected here. The bug is that people don’t enter the dungeon when we press enter and sometimes (like the case today) we still lose the entry count.

Hello @TheK10S,

I am sorry to hear you believe your post was not completely addressed or read but I can assure you it fully was. I see where you mention a bug but there has not been any official information of this scenario being caused by one, therefore we cannot treat it as such. This leaves any disconnections or missed entries, even at dungeon access or early on, to the criterion of the system I mentioned on my first post. Sadly, if no entry is provided by it we will not be able to give one manually.

I understand where you are coming from though, so If you would like to report this as a bug, with the understanding it will not affect the possibility of getting back the entry but for further review for possible future cases, you may do so in the Bug Reports section by filling out all the relevant information requested in there.

I hope this clarifies how we go about these scenarios and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

Its ok, i don’t want the ability to enter back. Its just irritating sometimes when things like this happen when you are trying to play the video game.

But I am extremely surprised by you saying that “there has not been any official information of this scenario being caused by one” as this has been a bug for months now. We have been just playing around it by remaking the party every time it happens.

A quick 10 second search of this forum yeilded the following results with the same bug, the oldest of which dates back to 26 March

Hello @TheK10S,

Thank you for sharing those other posts in which the the same case seems to have happened. That is precisely the kind of thing that may give more visibility to what you are stating in the bugs section of the forum. Please note I did not state other players had not potentially mentioned this but how there is no official information (as in coming from the developers) where it could potentially be treated as a bug.

Let me know if you would like to formally report this as a bug and include the following information, I can then forward this thread to the correct section.

• The nature and frequency of the issue:
  • Exact steps to reproduce the issue:
  • Location of the issue in-game: Oreha’s Well Entry
  • Character name: Utheinor
  • Server: Una
  • Region: NA East
  • Do you have any screenshots or video that can help the devs see the error when it happens?

I’ll keep an eye on this post awaiting your answer. See you in Arkesia! :wolf: