Good day,

I’m Zapherus, the guild leader of Ringside Boxing

Our guild has been holding Medeia in NAW - Rohendel Server

We didn’t receive our capture event money

Refer to the photo here

1 Like

@o-o

@Drazoanthor

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this for you.

Please update me as soon as possible. Thanks for looking into this as well.

Hello @mrtn101

Hope you are having a great week so far and apologize about this inconvenience I will be glad to help you sacalate this situation.
As soon as I have the correct solution I will share it with you here and also request more information as need.

Best wishes hero
Keep gaming!

Noted on this, what I’ve noticed from other forum posts as well is that it may be related to a recent maintenance (not the scheduled one) because we hosted the event on Friday last week which also had maintenance at midnight.

1 Like

Is there a specific time when I should be expecting an update from you @Achieveme ? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @mrtn101

Hope you are doing great!

Cant be sure about the exact time the team will have a update on this but I will be on top of this topic to provide a correct answer as soon as posible.

Thank you for you understanding!

Hello, just to add, what was different last week with this week is that we do see the amount of players and gold to be received for this week.

However the previous week where we didn’t get any gold we didn’t see this particular UI (encircled) Imgur: The magic of the Internet (I don’t have the screenshot of the previous week but that’s because we didn’t know that was a problem until the recent reset. Let me know what’s the progress so far, thanks! @Achieveme

Hey @mrtn101

Hope you are having a great week so far and apologize about the late answer!

Thank you for providing all this information as I post before I scalated the situation and just had an answer from the team.
You guild was refunded with the Symael Bloodstones missing. You can try to check and let me know if you have any other concernings.

Keep gaming hero!