People are cringe

Keep getting kicked from guardians because I don’t use battleitems in matchmaking 3 times in a row now

3 Likes

I wonder if there’s a common thread here somewhere?

2 Likes

naturally selected

11 Likes

no way you still cheaping out. they hand out battle items like candy.

11 Likes

almost 200 or 300 box of items since the start of the game for free + ark pass who was value + express event 2 times

those cheap people saving for lost ark ²

5 Likes

From my POV, players not using pots but revivals are far more cringier.

I wouldn’t kick someone for that reason only, but I would let you know that you’re a cheapos and got carried under my wallet tabs.

3 Likes

Best to start using item because the community is beginning to impose this rule on MM. Doing Kungelanium isn’t like 2 months ago when everyone is still pretty lenient with item usage. In KR Lost Ark, why do you think 99% of the time everyone uses their item in Kungelanium matchmaking? People are getting more alts to 1460 and are getting bored of this boss.

3 Likes

Not my fault no life’s do the boss 20 times a day I enjoy the fight and can only do it 2 times a day so I’ma spend some time having fun

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

This along with the other 137 posts about not using items in guardian raids!

Gonna post one from today every day until either I get banned or they do something about kicking people in matchamayfor not using battle items and I encourage everyone to do so

2 Likes

literally natural selection, deserved ngl

1 Like

Lord HMan the Cheap has spoken. Do not use battle items. Also, do not press your keyboards buttons and mouse buttons, you might need to replace them one day, and it cost money.

10 Likes

people finally doing their job weeding out the trash

8 Likes

Man how cringe is this guy to post this like he did a proud job and get kicked . Kekw

5 Likes

No way you are still harassing people, despite it being against the Code of Conduct

Then why are you not permabanned yet?

People have fun fighting guardians :flushed: ?
Kungelanium is far from fun, Deska is miles better in terms of flow
Kunge just freezes you and knocks you all over the place :weary:

If you were kicked from Kungelanium, you deserve it tbh. From other guardians, specially yoho, is whatever

2 Likes

That part usually happens when really low on HP even then only slightly annoying rest of raid is fun especially since the boss is so immobile u can just keep spamming and looking at big numbers