Pet farm not getting as much exp

Helllo. I login in the mornings and send out my stronghold missions and stuff. Last week I started the pet farm…and it seemed like it took a max of 4 or I dunno, maybe 7 hours for my pets to completely recover. Now I am noticing that some take several days to full recover. Is this a bug or is it intended? Feels kinda bad…

Hi, Adara. I will keep an eye on this post to see if other players also think it is taking longer than usual for their pets to recover.

As far as I know, pets take 8 hours to use their energy and 3 days to recover it, but you can use items to recover it faster.

1 Like

It’s another long-term thing in this game, it’s gonna take forever unless you keep your chosen pet stocked on those and crank up generation speed with booster.
obraz

1 Like

Same here, but I don’t think is a bug.

1 Like

it’s giga long but i think it’s made on purpose

1 Like

I think you’re supposed to have 12 pets to maximize the potential.

Yeah I have 20 pets. But it seemed like at first, I would log in once a day, pull a few out that were charged and throw a few in to charge and get cookies. But not most are just on standbye out of energy waiting for the ones charging to finish. I just logged in and had 3 ready to make cookies, 9 are charging, and 8 are out of energy just waiting for a spot. Thanks for the replies though. Maybe it just seemed better cause I had plenty to get cookies with those first few days lol. It takes three and a half days for each to fully charge.