Petition For DPS Meter

get a life.

you only thrive off diminishing others to feel superior. you are mean in the way you talk, and relate to others.

I despise you and everything you represent with your dps meter.

:rofl: Smilegate will laugh and throw the petition in the shredder
NA/EU has no say on what gets into the game lmao

What are you talking about? I’m not putting anyone down I’m just saying if you are mathematically not doing enough damage to kill the boss whats the point of being in there using consumables? Just reform the party until at least its mathematically possible.

I really don’t see why you are so afraid of information.

The fact that we want information doesn’t make us delusional. You guys insisting on not having that additional information is mind boggling to me. What are you afraid of?

They already do that in game by the MVP screen. We want information not just how much damage but rotational information, our buff uptimes to see if we are correctly squeezing in our spells during those buffs, where we are taking the most damage from so we can fix it. Why do you keep going back to this strict DPS thing when we already have this so called dick measuring in game already.

Smilegate doesn’t want to do it, and game development isn’t democratic.

There’s really not much else to be said here.

They also want all of us to spend 10’s of thousands of dollars ever year on this game.

trixion can give you some insight. analysing your attacks methodically can help too. trying different combinations, skill priority, whatever.

just do it alone, and don’t tell others what they should do

Trixon does not give specific boss fights. This is something we’ve asked for in the past too. Trixon gives a training dummy that you beat on. No mechanics nothing.

We want info from real life situations not a training dummy.

Where is this hostility coming from? When did i ever tell anyone what to do. I’ve literally been saying we just want information and could care less about who’s doing more damage especially in a P2W igame.

Then use the one that already exists???

And also posted earlier today

The stance is pretty clear. It will never be supported. If you want to use a meter you’ll have to break the tos in the process.

Imagine that you miss hits because the boss moves and for those failures they take you out of the group and then you come and cry to the forum saying that the dps meter was the worst thing they put KEKW

Tell that to the people that use macros.

because you miss a hit once or twice doesn’t mean your dps will be 0. Cmon now.

NO is NO your the same guy that can’t take no for an answer from someone and keep on about it your like “are you sure?” multiple times

no harm in trying to get something overruled / talked about its how you have a healthy conversation most people that are for DPS Meter are pretty level headed compared to like 80% of the replies against it here.

being told no multiples times means no you don’t keep asking 50 more times until you get the answer you want

So in your eyes nothing should ever be changed because someone of power said no?

He said no multiple times and explained why multiple times what more do you want ?

You’re dodging the question I asked previously. It’s fine that the former director said no there’s no harm in trying to see where the playerbase stands on his decision. Just a question what would you do if the new director thinks a dps meter is a good idea?