Petition to give us the same Demonic Shadowhunter as other servers!

Pls sign (you don’t have to use your real email if you don’t want to, just type randomLetters@gmail.com)

66 Likes

Done! No spending until we get the original SH.

10 Likes

Not a single Royal Crystal.

4 Likes

idm keeping the current one ,original one would look weird on my char

2 Likes

I don’t mind the new dark form. Prefer more than the light. Makes us special that only we have it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Calls Amazon Racist all day on forums, proceeds then to demand the version that forces the shadowhunter to have white skin on tranformation regardless of their skin tone.

Double Standards much?

3 Likes

Dear AGS GO Fork yourself with your WOKE ASS BLACK DEMONIC FORM! #BringBackNormalShadowhunter

7 Likes

Delains have white skin white hair. Armen is Delain and Shadowhunters are Delain. I dont see that Armen was updated and became black in game.

12 Likes

bruh what is this argument.

You can make delains in character creation with all kinds of skin tones and hair colors.

Even if the lore says white, the character creator literally allows you to make w/e skin tone you want. So, its obvious that it’s not correct to have only 1 skin tone for the tranformation.

Also your response is so ignorant, it’s almost laughable.

1 Like

and still by lore you will transform to white skin white hair demon. if they are going to ignore lore they need to change ALL delains in game and Armen too. thats the whole purpose of the lore.

6 Likes

They haven’t changed anything apart from the skin in demonic form and all your tiny little heads explode over this?

And then you call them woke?

Well tough shit, get over it play the damn character or delete it and waste all the time you invested in it. #SpoiledBrat

3 Likes

Done. @Roxx

3 Likes

signed

2 Likes

I will not sign this. If we play the race card. White to black, black to white. Both are racist. Racism doesn’t flow one way.

I will sign if they let me pick which hue I want to turn into. Bring me the color of the rainbow please!!

Signed

1 Like

@Roxx please don’t change the shadownhunter black skin. We don’t want copy pasta from korea.

We want to be our own region thanks in advance…

if this didn’t require us to write our emails I may have voted.

1 Like

it’s not about racism…it’s about the character not being visible…it’s a lump of coal it’s bad graphics that’s all

Just put in a random email.

asdgghajs@gmail.com for example

1 Like

+1 i will bump every thread like this until they do it. Its us playing the game, its us giving them money, it tskes litdrally ZERO effort to have the same KR model im seriously pissed off

3 Likes