Pick THEM UP DAMMIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13 Likes

Can you just push it towards me? I can’t afford to stop doing dps. The boss turns blue, what does that mean?

1 Like
  • Tera Mystic flashbacks intensifies *
1 Like

I just force my pally to have at least lvl2 Drops of Ether and these MFs wont even pick my orbs. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I won’t touch your drugs, pusher.

Nancy told me say no to drugs

These are helpful drugs :frowning:

That’s what Nancy told me the dealers would tell me. If I say no then maybe some day the police man will let me ride in his seized corvette with DARE painted on the side

:grin: People can’t be bothered to stand in the bard healing fountain and you expect them to collect orbs? :smiley:

I can hope okay =(

sometimes they lose dps to run over and pick them immediately. for example if theres a free back attack pattern no shot im running over to pick up a flash orb to lose half of my back attack rotation for slightly more crit on the other half

To be fair the game does do a good job of making mechanics that needed you to be hitting spacebar about a half second ago or you’re dead. So when a green circle appears I’m dodging before realizing what it is

1 Like

Maybe if you got rid of that yee yee ass skin you’d get more people on your orbs. Or better yet, maybe sorc would stop partying up with that whale static shes playing with. Pallaaaaa

But but but I already have a 100% crit rate. :anguished:

Part of the issue is I don’t even realize the support has drops until halfway through the fight because they wind up going straight into the support immediately a lot of the time.

1 Like

why would anyone wanna touch ur blue or otherwise colored balls… keep em in your pants!

if you have a buff, make it directed at the class that can use it, balls on the ground… what is this? :stuck_out_tongue:

it means you must eat blue orbs or die! right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bro x) im that DPS who takes them all up )) the only one I leave on the floor is MP efficiency since I play SF and I just don’t need mana at all

Lot of DPS tunnel vision i ping them it helps

THOSE BALLS ARE VITAMINS. WDYM? :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.