Platinum pack founder bug

Hello, the game was bug and i claim the pack a couple time, this is banneable or they just gonna remove the dupped reward??

Players have let us know one of the reasons they are reluctant to switch to lower population servers is because many of them have already redeemed their Founder’s Packs on another server. To help combat this and make exploring new servers a more reasonable choice, we will be granting ALL Founder’s Pack purchasers that redeem their pack by 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th an extra set of the exclusive items from the Founder’s Pack they redeemed (e.g., the Founder’s Exclusive Pet and Founder’s Title from the Bronze pack; see full list below) as well as some additional Royal Crystals for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Pack purchasers.

Here

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

No problem. also my best guess is that this is part of the reason the servers are down before release, also adding in other servers too

1 Like

so if i play in another server, on monday 14th i will get the platinum pack, and the 7k crystals right on my new server? maybe i will change my server today when we can play

1 Like

not sure how it reads exactly and if it has to be a low pop server etc, worth a shot though :slight_smile: I also think there was a twitch bug they are looking into with dupes, no clue which happened or what but i wouldnt abuse it more than 1 other time since i think thats intended with this post