Please AGS stop leaving us hanging

Even if there’s a 5-10% chance that you can get the patch by tomorrow, just delay it to next week or whatever week you think you have a 90% chance of finishing the patch and make that announcement. We already have enough RNG elements in the game, please don’t make the decisions based on RNG as well.

Rushing in a patch last minute without telling us that it’s coming until the last minute actually isn’t appreciated as much as having a committed set date for a patch release that’s announced well in advance. Even if you get it in this week, those who have already changed their plans due to this last minute approach won’t be happy.


Regarding the June Update NVM 2 min after i make this thread