Please? Before its too late?

Guys I’d like to play my main class. I enjoy the game, but i already have 1482 Glaive, 1475 Gunlancer, and 4 other 1400+ alts. Can you just release all the classes? By time my class is released, all the content will be boring farm mode and bus mode. I’d like to actually play the class.

7 Likes

A class that does not exist is not your main class, because it does not exist.

25 Likes

All the classes already exist, theyre just holding them as “content” to draw out hype.

15 Likes

I feel ya brother. I main female zerk and it’s so painful to wait

19 Likes

It’s people like you that a make amazon feel like they’re doing a good job witholding classes. Thank you. I hope you have a […] time playing the game.

3 Likes

was she even released in KR? i have no idea as i don’t follow.

No, not yet
Aeromancer was released recently though

1 Like

oh ok so he’s being sarcastic about having her as his main lol

3 Likes

r/whoosh

3 Likes

I’ll have all of you know I have been maining female zerk since the games being imagined by Light River, not to be confused with Gold River or Doom River, but THE Light River.

8 Likes

Does Light River speak through you? May i ask him when my main is released?
My main is samurai not to be mistaken for Ninja. I’m waiting since forever…

Hush, my child. If I speak of it, it won’t happen.

1 Like

my apology! how’s your experience so far with her and what build is your favorite?

Apperenatly all the classes that have not been released yet are your main class since you failed to mention which class is your “main”. But I am sure that this thread is the thread that will change AGS/SG’s mind and they will release all the classes.

2 Likes

It fun. Dual sword mayhem is my fave

3 Likes

super cool! i can’t wait to play her in the following years.

Well as long as you enjoy the game and widen your horizon in playing other classes I don’t see the problem. As soon as your main releases you might realize one of the classes you already play is more fun to you.

2 Likes

Doom River be like “Nah”

7 Likes

LMAO :joy:

Pssssst! Don’t speak his name… You will lure him and his minions right to us! :shushing_face: