Please Don't Listen to Elitists - Nerf the Content

Can we NOT nerf shit? Going to be like New World all over again with weekly “nerf/buff/break” patches.
Lets not. Just leave it alone… game isn’t supposed to be a cakewalk

1 Like

You’re right, tired of people gate keeping fun. Everyone should be able to see ALL the content and beat it, not just a select few. If stupid nerds want to feel elitist they can do the fights and take off gear pieces, why ruin the fun for the rest of us? They should copy WoW and add raid finder difficulty for ALL the content, so people who enjoy the story and cinematics can go through it at their own pace, maybe even make abyss raids soloable so we can continue the immersion we felt from the leveling process and its story.

I would say Im an average player as well. Not once when playing did I think a boss or a piece of content needed to be nerfed. I honestly thought it was at a pretty good difficulty :x

1 Like

90% of the parties doing those raids and guardians does not equate to 90% of the player base, and that’s where AGS went wrong.

1 Like

What does lost ark have to do with Dark Souls, none of the content currently available in on par with dark souls level difficulty.

1 Like

:smiley:

The difficulty is fine. Challenging but not insurmountable. Toxic casuals need to stop calling for other people’s enjoyment to be removed just because they’re too lazy to learn the content and set up their characters correctly. Why should every game just cater to the lowest common denominator. May as well burn every book in the library except the children’s ones because people who read at adult levels of literacy are “toxic elitists” who think they’re better than people who can’t read.

2 Likes

nerf easy as fuck shit, i will see BIG NERF cry kiddys when raids are open…
guardian is easy content, need no nerf…
raids are way harder then guardian…

when ppl not learn now then they will never clear a raid.

EU crybabys

The same people calling for this are the kind of people i pop into a matchmade guardian on one of my alts and do like 60% damage…

i’d be more on board if they weren’t already very easy if people just press their buttons and have a proper build for doing it. The fact that soloing gaurdians often seems like a better idea then matchmaking is a clear indication that it’s not difficulty it’s skill on some peoples behalfs and thats fine, not everyone can be amazing at the game… but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to get better and just complain in the forums for nerfs.

take some time, do a little research, Guardians aren’t even really necessary to progress… most of your progression comes from chaos dungeons, the guardians and abyssals in T1 and T2 with maybe the exception of tytalos because he has a very narrow window from when he starts channeling his 1 shot for you to get 3 stacks of the debuff and maybe the fire fox everything else is a bit of a joke if people put in very minimal effort.

3 Likes

And you’re expecting participation trophies.

2 Likes

you are bad at the game if you find this as hard content xd

2 Likes

90% of the player base is not struggling, not sure where you figured that number out from.

5 Likes

the game already to easy, they should add some hard mode for those who like and easy mode get nerfed for those who prefer easy, simple as that problem solve.
they should item lvl scale 1400(almost max) to all guardian raid and abyssal dungeons that way it not get very dumb and cheesy and skipy
i am already getting bored, nothing to work and progress thru.

4 Likes

agree stop ruining peoples enjoyments, they can just add a hard mode for those who like it hard, and easy mode get nerfed over and over for those who don’t like and problem will solve
they can keep buffing hard modes aswell

3 Likes

I think at this point we don’t need a challenge/hard mode. We need to make a baby mode which you can just delete every boss mechanic and the game becomes a tank and spank. Then everybody is gonna be super happy. Next stop they gonna ask to remove the MVP thing after each event just because they feel bad that their name doesn’t show up.

2 Likes

Why don’t you take the time to learn the mechs and not ruin the game for the rest of the people

1 Like

Go play new world

lol true, but i want SPANKER MODE,
the content creator team might just look at database and see so many not passed some quests cuz it will be listed there like steam achievement % of peoples who knows maybe they wrong think that the game difficulty was the reason?
they add easy mode for those who like easy yes agree.
but i want it more challenging i don’t mind each hit be insta kill so i have to dodge all but add the mode for those who are like me.

Like all statistics, his ass.

I completly agree, I have 1335 ilvl and have cleared all the t1 and t2 guardian raids, some of them are fine, but most are just anoying “bullet sponge” that just kills the excitment. I don’t agree with abyssal raids being nerfed, but guardian raids definetly needs a nerf.

1 Like