PLEASE HELP US we can't ply

Tnx for ur attention… ( oh thanks god lost Ark forume is not filter )

I thought every things about lost are gonna ip banned

they wanted to ban bots they did iranian and other kind of countries players banned

what is it bad about it to be a hard player

Dont worry guys we wont miss u
we will even try vpn to be with you in arkasia field

Lost Ark is available in the following North America, Europe, Latin America, and Oceania regions:
Aland Islands (Finland), Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, The Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroe Islands (Denmark), Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar (UK), Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey (UK), Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man (UK), Italy, Jamaica, Jersey (UK), Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen (Norway), Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

unfortunately if your region is not listed here you are not officially supported. There was a brief period where some unsupported regions were able to connect without a VPN. I think that was a bug or oversight which has now been corrected.

Cool. Try.

Actually Roxx said:

The official stance on this is that VPNs are not allowed due to both Valve and Amazon ToS.

The reference can be found in section 5.2 of Amazon ToS: https://www.amazon.com/help/ags/terms

Even if you are not using the VPN to get around Geographic Restrictions specifically, our legal team has informed me they are still not allowed to be used, so I must advise not to use them as your account may be banned.

Ah mb.

u are in the team of who wants to ban players or bots wanna this gamed played by real hard try humans or play with bots ?
is it hard to add iran players too ???

we are already banned , i have to seat for waiting maybe once upon day i will migrate ???

I feel for you dude its a shame that SMG being this restrictive.

Can i ask u pleaze share or reshare it ? maybe some one heard…

Khodeto aziyat nakon ina kos kesh tar az in harfan

I’m pretty sure they CAN’T allow people from countries that aren’t on that list to play the game for legal reasons.

Either because they don’t own the rights to publish the games in those countries or they are countries that they are disallowed to have business with because of some US laws

2 Likes

It’s sad to hear about that. But from my experience, i saw bots at World of Warcraft first. And they were talking in their language in general chat sometimes. That was a years ago. And i tried to translate because i got worried what they are talking about. And that day i learnt, Iranians are bot players at World of Warcraft because dollar is a something so much valuable in their country as Chinese people. And not that, if you get mail about bots with Iranian names, that makes sense a little bit…

Its not a matter of being heard… the agreement they have with smilegate only allows access to certain countries. like I said the ability to connect without a VPN from unlisted countries was likely an oversight that has now been corrected. Sucks but it is very unlikely to change.