Please Help! Weekly entry

I got disconnected (EAC offline) wheel doing Gate2 vykas and now it says weekly entry count, i cant join g2 party.

Hey there @Freero, Welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

Sorry to know you had issues in the middle of a Vykas run.

We have a system that takes care of this type of situations. Please keep in mind that the current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side.
If determined this was a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, nor manually grant rewards. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here’s an official post about this :Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts

Here’s also some troubleshooting we can try for the EAC error: Troubleshooting EAC Issues - Support | Amazon Games

If the issue persists, please refer to this post: EAC OFFLINE | SPELPWP1P2NT Mega Thread and include the following information:

Region you are connecting to:

Server you are connecting to:

ISP:

Phsyical location (i.e. city/state/country):

Quick note on when it last occurred, and anything else that you think would be useful to know.

I hope this helps, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hey there

Thank you for replying as u said I will wait until tomorrow hoping for a ticket if not RIP Vykas.

1 Like