PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THESE BOT BANS (hopefully RMT too)

Please don’t let it ever get like it was last week again. Keep goin hard in the paint and destroying their livelihood.

Probably a lot of work, but it will be really really beneficial for everyone and the game in the future.

29 Likes

yeah i second this…

its great. NGL

7 Likes

bump

1 Like

Exactly. The work is appreciated and noticed.

10 Likes

Bots are already returning. First log in of the day and I got hit with a whisper before I even loaded in.

LA Community in a nutshell:

Wednesday → OMG ban Bots, RMT, just ban everyone that looks suspicious and still runs towards the chaos dungeon entrance rather than using the integrated dungeon, AGS hates us, we are doomed, game dead, economy dead…

Thursday after banwave → OMG Great Job AGS for the banwave, nobody cares for false positives (as long as I am not banned) cause they were involved anyways, keep it going, you are the best, lets ban the other half of the playerbase cause surely they rmt’d!!!

I mean seriously isn’t it getting tiresome at some point, feels like Covid got in too many people’s heads…

4 Likes

yes please do keep it going with the bans.

we waited for a long time for you to do something about the bots, and now your finally doing it, so dont stop now!

1 Like

Are you an anti-vaxxer… I mean RMTer… I mean G2G enjoyer ???

At this point, most players are probably happy to be able to play the game without 2 hour queues.

It will probably takes a while for the economy to recover but the trend is looking good.

8 Likes

Don’t forget:

Ban wave hits: Returns numbers from 800k+ to a modest 250k Saturday morning,

Average invalid: It’s not bots, real players hit their breaking point (for the 414th time mind you) and left the game…

you missed flat earther, errmm i mean all day player :upside_down_face:

thanks for your very valid input on this topic casual andy, now move along

10 Likes

Bump

didnt need your permission thanks tips

ill do what i please k thnx

Forum topics/replies are also more civilized, less toxicity. Coincidence? don’t matter, keep it up, it’s an improvement.

Tacos for everyone!
Why not both

1 Like

new one

7 Likes

yes. ban them

#permaBanRMTerAndBot

#BanEmAll