Please merge Western Europe to Central Europe

Western Europe Auction House is dead and so the Find party system please this is need to be done

6 Likes

Maybe in 2024.

While we don’t have concrete plans in place yet, region merge tech is being explored to potentially handle this in the future.

3 Likes

but but… when is the future??

1 Like

The future starts, when SG finally finds a better publisher than AGS who cares more about us

4 Likes

the future is dark , like terminator series.

2 Likes

EUW will just have 0 players by the time this is done. take your loses and swap region like all of you should have done months ago

1 Like

Lost Ark 2

same answer since months…

sad but true.

Its about time you tell SG to stop “exploring” and start developing the feature. Things are really bad in EUW in terms of population and AH. You cannot run a multi-region game without the option of merging or allowing players to transfer (for a cost atleast). And with no content release in the near future, this is perfect time to spend some resources on this to make it work.

3 Likes
  • First EUW is Dead they have to acknowledge this .
  • Sec ppl on euw they quit cause no one in his right mind with 2k+ hours spent gona start again from 0 on EUC .
  • Solution that might work for some ppl instead of ppl quitting (still pain cause of horizontal) Give ppl EUW that wanna move some boosts like few hyper express and some power passes and some other free gifts that help them not 100% as they were in euw but at least 60 -70% of what they had depend on their account on EUW like idk if u have 15xx character u get x hyper express + power passes
    This might work than just letting the server die completely and ppl quit .
4 Likes

What tech ? … are you living in caves ? … if you don’t have the resources or afraid to be accused of being short visioned for creating EU west in the first place just say " SORRY WE WILL HAVE A CORRECTIVE ACTION " how about it that ?

What the hell is the new tech you are working on ? … please educate me the whole world is eager to know !

2 Likes

I would prefer not to loose the invested time, if that’s the case I’ll probably just drop the game… getting harder and harder to invest time into a server that you know is rapidly dying

2 Likes

I think SG also don’t give a shit about us, think about how blizzard don’t give a shit about WOW in china and shutting down all servers.

1 Like

Dunno, just give them some time man, a new technology has to be explored for the merge to happen, grandpa is managing the process xD

1 Like

“pOtenTiaLLy eXPloReD iN fuTuRe”

How many months have you been saying this? AGS is like an echo chamber with feedback.