Possible Bug to Renabled Free Powerpasses

As per below, there was a support growth pack to be issued due to the delay of the power passes being reenabled, however, there appears to be a bug.

I “used” my powerpass in the sense that I applied the ticket in-game to my account, however, I did not create a character as I was on the fence to what class to play. Are the packs only being granted on consumption of the in-game ticket when applied to the account?

If so, many who already consumed the ticket but never created a character before the passes were disabled may not be receiving the pack below. One never arrived on my account.

new powerpass char - Sonyuna on NAE Galatur.

“We’re granting a Punika Growth Support pack to players impacted by this issue to help make up for the time where they were unable to utilize their Powerpass on a new character. All players who either (1) completed a quest to earn a free Powerpass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Powerpasses were reenabled or (2) have an unused free Powerpass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Powerpasses were reenabled will receive one.”

I never got my growth pack also and I never used my powerpass it’s still sitting in bank due to being disabled. @Roxx @Shadow_Fox help where is the free punika growth pack? How to get it? Maybe it wasn’t given out yet?

Hi Everybody who likes the powerpass!!! I have used one for the Beserker but I have deleted the Beserker, now I have an Arcanist which I am playing but I wanted to get the Arcanist leveled with the powerpass. I just read there is a bug with the powerpass. I can see the bug, it will not let me level up my Arcanist, now I have to wait for the bug to go bye bye. I shall wait for the bug to go bye bye. I hope tomorrow the bug goes and the problem is solved. Yo Devs keep up the good work!! Thank you for listening.

I did not receive the growth pack, either. Had my free pass sitting there and actively logged in during that time.

Hello @BoonRebu and fellow Arkesians,

Thank you for your questions regarding Power Pass / Support Package availability. Free Power passes should already be showing in your accounts.

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail. Once claimed from there, you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen. If you have followed all those steps and do not see these under character select, log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

In regards to the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, this will be delivered to your Universal Storage (Sub-Menu under Guide) eventually if you were one of the players that:
1- Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.
2- Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

If still not showing for you, please allow up to 48 hours and check with the above criteria again. If not there at that point, do not hesitate reaching back so we may check further on this for you.

Hope this clarifies the situation for you and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

Please clarify “unsued”. Does it mean an unused in game item, or an unused pass available at character selection page? I believe many had used the item but never raised a pass character before the lockdown. So, I assume it means the latter. In that case, I satisfy the second condition, and it has been 48 hours. However, I have not received the pack.

Hi Fenrirskoll,

I’d like to clarify my question about the possible bug, it has been more than 48-hours now and the support pack has not arrived as per below conditions.

The “Punika Growth Support pack” is possibly bugged out for users that:

1. Received their free Punika powerpass and “consumed” the in-game ticket to apply the pass to the account before they were disabled.

2. Did not create a character via the creation screen while the pass was enabled on the account prior to them being disabled.

3. Created the character after the passes were reenabled.

Powerpass character - Sonyuna on NAE Galatur.

Hello @BoonRebu and @shuyang014,

Thank you for your follow up questions regarding power pass/ Punika Growth Support Pack. Please note @Roxx has added more information regarding this topic here;

We do not have a specific date on that one but do keep an eye out on the Official News Forum as well as our main site for possible updates.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: