Post your bot videos here. If you can even get in

Waited nearly an hour to get in Enviska. I was cleaning up old quests from my T3 Gunlancer (Because they annoy me to see) and guess what I see. The video above is 5 minutes of solid bots going in and out of Lutera castle. You would have to be an idiot to not see it. I have spent $300 on this game and would love to play but after a hard day’s work I get to wait in a queue for over an hour to see this garbage.

Seriously thinking I made a mistake here, time to spend my money elsewhere. Not quite ready to throw in the towel but very very close.

Edit: Recorded with OBS studio. Nothing special is needed.

Edit: While uploading and typing this another 20 min went by and not a single legit player was seen.

2 Likes

This is another fun one. The bots are standing on the exact same pixel. Obvious as hell.

Queue is now 1323 on Enviska. Just got off work and want to play a bit. Do my dailies … BZZZZZZT…

Though to be fair the bots in the videos above are sneaky and sophisticated so they are hard to detect. …

Sorry forgot to turn off my sarcasm filter

Have the funniest and sadly true bot meme but don’t know how to post videos. Also, check out Tortoyk for mass bot invasion.

1 Like