Power pass missing

Hi! SO i used one of my 2 Power passes and now today i saw that my second pass is lost …

How do i fix this?

Have a great day!! :smiley:

Hello @tuclance

I’m sorry to hear that you’re missing your second power pass. Please login to your characters and ensure that there is no mail to be received. Also, make sure there is nothing to be claimed in your product inventory. You should have gotten your second one via mail after using your first power pass on a character.

If you’ve checked your inventories and mail but have still not found your second power pass, please reach out to Amazon Games via live chat below, and they will further assist you in resolving this.

1 Like

wow thank you for ultra fast response!!! <3

have a fantastic day !!

No problem at all! Enjoy the rest of your day, and best of luck getting this resolved so you can get back to Arkesia! :crossed_swords:

hi again :slight_smile: so i tried to get in contact with the chatt but it never starts then i sent a ticket. still silent. what can i do? spam tickets? XD

Hello @tuclance,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having issues starting a chat with us.

If you already submitted a ticket don’t worry our team will take care of your case, once there is any information available about it they will be letting you know, however if you want to start the chat I recommend you to clear cache and cookies on your browser to check if that’s affecting you when trying to start a chat.

For this issue with your power pass I do recommend you to try these steps to confirm it’s not a visual bug:

1. Close Lost Ark completely
  2. Close Steam
  3. Run Steam as administrator
  4. Check the game files on Steam
  5. Open Lost Ark.
  6. Check email

If after doing this the powerpass is still not showing up, please contact our customer service live chat so that our team can further investigate and if needed escalate the issue to our devs. Let me know if you’re still having issues starting a chat with us.

Have a wonderful day! :mage:

i understand ! will keep my cool and be patient!

Have a great week! :heart::pray:

1 Like