Powerpass for Destroyers

Let’s get this out of the way: I have 7 tier 3 characters already. I don’t need another one, and I know it. I just want another one because I want to play destroyer. I want to play the class. I don’t want to have to grind through Ur’nil again because of poor communication from Amazon. Yes, I used my express pass and power passes thinking that I would be getting another freebie. If Amazon had communicated this anywhere in their roadmap or in patch notes or…literally anywhere…I would have saved my pass.

Maybe you’re scared of the bots getting more passes. I get it, that’s fair, but that’s an entirely different issue and has always been YOUR issue to solve. You’re actively making some players either have an experience they don’t want to have in the game (playing through T1 and T2 again) or force them to wait on making a class they may want, destroyer or otherwise. I suppose the last option is “lmao spend your gold to make your destroyer” and maybe that’s what I’d have to do. I just don’t understand it.

I feel like at the very least Amazon should admit that they’ve missed the mark with communication regarding power pass and express pass, see the extremely discouraged players, and say “This one’s on us, won’t happen again” and send another pass.

What is the point in not allowing people to play more characters?

10 Likes

They already admitted they missed the mark, miscommunication and said sorry you obviously don’t read

Right but I don’t care about the apology, I care about not having to do Ur’nil again dude. An empty apology isn’t an apology.

6 Likes

Stop demanding a powerpass please, Roxx said the things very clearly, stop pls

No.

1 Like

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Name a single reason why you are against a power pass that makes sense

4 Likes

The real reason for not giving the power pass is simple and can be summarized in one word BOTS.
#STOPTHEBOTS

I am not against it they already stated it’s not happening they messed up and did not tell people so you can cry all you want on forms but were not getting one

That’s addressed in my original post. That’s a them issue. We cannot do anything about it. If the worry is about bots then only give powerpasses to accounts that presently exist and are in good standing (people who have not been wrist-slapped for RMTing). Do not give another pass to brand new accounts.

1 Like

You sure are acting like it in your post. I’m glad you are accepting of a piss-poor apology. I’m not.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so nice, so grateful, so useful :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

it’s such a joke that we can’t have anything cuz of bots :skull:

1 Like

you are complaining because you use the feiton powerpass and express event when YOU KNEW the destroyer was coming in the next update.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

These forums are HORRIBLE

You’re right, I used feiton powerpass and express event knowing Destroyer would be coming out. Amazon actively said they missed the mark on communication here. I addressed this in my OP. I should have to do T1 again as a result. Please tell me why you have that opinion.

After 5000 topics from moaners Ags should just cancel destroyer and instead release a class whose players will appreciate having their class at all

1 Like

You’re the type of person who takes the ball home because people want to play kickball rather than soccer.

If you wanted to create a destroyer from the beginning…
WHY DO YOU USE THE POWERPASS?
2 IQ, really

1 Like

Because of how they released classes in every other region. Amazon has expressly stated that they are doing things differently than the norm AFTER the event already started. Why would it be after?

Why are you against a powerpass?

2 Likes

You’re simply not entitled to it