Powerpass need help

hello i saw that you have enabled the free power pass i have checked and i have completed the punika power pass questline to et it but i don’t have it still and as i dont have the 2 free power pass to Vern aswell could someone check what is wrong, please

Hi @Paradox1.

Hope you’re doing great :raised_hands:

The Free Powerpass should be in your account.

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail.

Once claimed from there: you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen.

If you did already all this and still don’t see these under character select, please log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

Also if still is not showing for you, please allow up to 48 hours and check with the above criteria again.

If not there at that point, do not hesitate reaching back so we may check further on this for you.

In regards to the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, this will be delivered to your Universal Storage eventually if you were one of the players that:

1- Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.
2- Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

Powerpass Compensation - #11 by Roxx

Update to Disabled Powerpasses

I hope you find this information helpful

Stay Safe :sunny:

thanks, i have looked and i have completed Ealyn’s Gift and Berver’s Friend but dont have anything in the mail yet

2 Likes

Same issue for me, but only with the punika pass. I did not receive the pass in-game.

hello i have check today and i dont have a in-game mail with the pass can someone check for me what is happening

Hi again @Paradox1.

Hope you’re having a great day :sunny:

As I said “if still is not showing for you, please allow up to 48 hours and check with the above criteria again” the last time we talk each other was 17 hours ago.

If is not there at that point, do not hesitate reaching back so we may check further on this for you.

Cheers!

Same problem with Punika.
First char clear Punika and current ilv 1400
Second char use free Vern pass and ilv 460
Third char use free Vern pass and ilv 320

Four char, No any Free Power pass show up

I am having the same issue. Could you please look into it. Please.

Hi @QueenG, @und3fy, @spark0517, and everyone.

Hope you’re doing good :raised_hands:

I’m sorry you’re having this issue with the PowerPass as I mentioned before:

The Free Powerpass should be in your account.

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail.

Once claimed from there: you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen.

If you did already all this and still don’t see these under character select, please log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

Also if still is not showing for you, please allow up to 48 hours and check with the above criteria again.

If not there at that point, do not hesitate reaching back so we may check further on this for you.

In regards to the “Punika Growth Support pack” specifically, this will be delivered to your Universal Storage eventually if you were one of the players that:

1- Completed a quest to earn a free Power Pass (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend) between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.
2- Have an unused free Power Pass and actively logged in between July 23rd and when free Power Passes were re-enabled.

Here’s an official post about this: Update to Disabled Powerpasses - #5 by Roxx

I hope you find this information helpful.

Stay Safe :sunny:

Good news, I received a Puika package in Store.
Thanks

Sorry MOD, i missing clear Punika Question.
After Festival Adventure quest in Punika. And start with Where Memories Begin → Lailai Begins → A Special Tour → Breaking the Stuffed Piñata! → Ride the Ocean → Challenge! Piñata! → Time for Refreshment → Passionate Red Cloth → Honorary Punikan → Berver’s Friend

@Solaire
hello I have waited a couple of days to see if the powerpass comes in the game mail but it didn’t so what is the next stage

1 Like

hello…i finished the quest after the powerpass was disabled but i didnt get the powerpass thou and didnt use any other powerpasses on kadan server…i only have 1 powerpass and its the vern one…nothing else

1 Like

Hello Arkesians and welcome @bybytz to the forums,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: