Powerpass servers

I created a character on one US east server. Then my friends joined another US east server. I got the powerpass on mine, am i able to use it on the other US server?

Hi @Thedannymac and welcome to our forums!

About the PowerPass, even if is in the same region, you can not use your pass to boost the first character in a different server, however, if you have not used your PowerPass yet and lvl up a character in a different server, you will be able to split your Powerpass (one in the original server and one in the secondary).

Here you have how the Powerpass works for a better clarification:

1. Power Passes are limited to 2 per region (2 on US-West, 2 on US-East, 2 on EU-Central, 2 on SA-East) as regions are treated as separate accounts

2. Within those regions, using a power pass will automatically grant you a second one that can only be used on that specific world that you used the first on.

3. One caveat is: If you do not use your first PowerPass, you can level to max on a separate server within the same region and get a PowerPass. However, when you do this, using that powerpass will not grant you a second to use as you have hit your region max of 2 but split it over two worlds.

I hope this information helps!
Have a great week & see you in Arkesia! :sunrise: :sailboat:

I had the same problem on the SA server.
I bought the founder pack and started the game before my friends, but when the game launched the servers were limited to new players, so I had to change servers to play with my friends.
So, I’m being harmed for having bought the founder’s pack, as I got a powerpass stuck on a server that I won’t be playing anymore.
this situation was caused not by me, who bought the founder’s pack and started the game earlier, but by the company that was not prepared for the game’s launch.
I believe that a review is necessary regarding the non-transfer of the powerpass server.
on the contrary, I will be being harmed for having purchased a product from the game.

1 Like

In original statements made by Santoryu and Roxx under the forum listed below told players that they could use a power pass across any servers within their region. This statement is not isolated and it was told in many places that you could use a power pass across servers. However, today when I attempted to after sinking 10 more hours into my character to switch I was not able to. Many players such as myself were unable to play with friends (From Sasah → Regulus) due to the embarrassing server lockout and now aren’t even able to use the only solution they were promised. Now if I wish to play with my friends I will not only have wasted all the extra time I invested into my character but have to start from 0-50 and lose a power pass in the laborious process. This is really disappointing and after 28 hours me and my friends are probably calling it quits and finding any other game that doesn’t make us jump through hoops for days and then let us down.

2 Likes

So to be able to use our 2nd Powerpass on another server, we had to levelup two character aaaaaaall the way up to 50 and the North Vern quest ON TWO DIFFERENT SERVERS, then claim and use the 1st powerpass on the 1st server to recieve the 2nd on the other server???

Who the hell came up with this idea???
Do you have any idea how painful it is to levelup to 50?

I said nothing about the servers queues and lags and everything bcs having around 1 million players IN GAME without crashes during a whole week is quite impressive. But hooooly shit you fucked up the server/region sharing systems… Why sending the powerpass IN THE MAILBOX??? Why isn’t it account-wide ? Or even available in the shop?

Anyway, i’m slowly starting to hate this game simply because of the lack of information we got at launch about all the features. Thank god Elden Ring is coming out soon …

2 Likes