Powerpass still broken @roxx?

How long should it take to fix something based on your in depth knowledge of the situation?

Exactly, that’s the problem dude, we have had almost zero communication regarding this. Idk if it’s a hard or easy fix, but it seems like they aren’t taking the problem seriously. If it’s that hard of a fix, tell us that, tell us why, tell us ANYTHING

6 Likes

So because someone doesnt tell you they are working on it everyday you assume they arent taking it seriously. It will get fixed when it gets fixed.

2 Likes

It just come to show how good at communicating and fixing problems AGS really is. When you see the “solutions” they come up with to fight bots, or when they keep repeating on forums they will listen to the feedback and numbers, when multiple threads for month beg for AGS to bring the marketplace API, you know taking weeks for fixing a power pass is not normal.

Complaining like we do will very unlikely change anything or make it faster, but I still want to rant about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice strawman. I don’t need an update every day, if you don’t give a shit about this issue, then stop getting all sarcastic at us because we do give a shit

1 Like

Yes, this is currently still disabled.

Next steps are being determined, and when I have that information to share I will provide a broader update, but in this moment they are still disabled.

since I don’t have anything nice to say, I’ll just say…

Smoge

6 Likes

Zum Glück hab ich mein Event Punika Pass eingelöst ohne Probleme.
Nun warte ich das die verkaufbaren Pässe endlich mal funzen.
Möchte mal wissen was für probleme die haben sollen.

1 Like

The duck
I agree.

2 Likes

Is there any estimate for when this is coming back or still no idea?

I was literally just asking Area Chat this exact same question. I really need to buy 1. Someone said tomorrow they will be re-enabled, but he mightve been trollin me

Yeah, this is inaccurate

Feelsbadman…really wanting to use my Punika pass :weary:

2 Likes

it sucks too because my friend wants to get back in the game but now the powerpass is broken. so he is just waiting around instead of playing. hope its fixed soon.

2 Likes

it s a joke… 2 weeks and still fake comm

3 Likes

This is kind of egregious, there should at least be a rough ETA on an issue like this. I spent money to use the pass right before they pulled it two Tuesdays ago. There was very poor communication and there is still very poor communication. If it’s not going to be fixed this week, please say so, I feel like I’m being strung along.

2 Likes

Its not a strawman argument because you were communicated with so your statement is actually false. You were told they were going to be disabled while they worked on fixing an issue, I am not sure how that is not communication…issue not fixed = power pass not back its that simple. Its not a quick fix since its not a bug and its just being exploited. So AGS has to relay how its being abused AGS and SG have to brainstorm ideas to fix it that would work best for this version and the community, then they have to work on the code and do all the QA after and deploy it. The biggest bottleneck is that its 2 different countries in different parts of the world with almost opposite working hours.

Everyone here had the opportunity to use the power pass and just held onto it and didn’t use it and now you have to wait longer than you intended. If you truly want AGS to communicate better start treating them like people and not shitting on them ever chance you get. The people you are communicating with are nothing but the middle men of the middle man, they don’t make any decisions all they do is gather feedback and present it and when they are given the ok on what they can share and when they can share it they do.

3 Likes

You said I wanted an update every day. I did not. Strawman.

Communication means more than just “still not fixed, still no idea when it will be”. I couldn’t use the power pass because I was away that week, but that’s irrelevant. This is a huge advantage in-game and players are rightfully frustrated that it’s been deactivated for this long.

At no point have I ripped the middle men of their humanity. Their job is to field feedback from the playerbase, about what they care about. Our job is to give them that feedback. So that’s what I’m doing.

Stop saying “stop complaining”, that’s what the forums are for

2 Likes

Will there be any extensions to powerpass and express event dates? @Roxx thnx

1 Like

Guys, the update is ‘no update’
not even an ETA
facepalm

3 Likes