Problem with mission line 2 awakening skill

My missions have ended, I can’t carry them on, I don’t know what’s going on and I can’t pick them up / take them off from anyone.

Hello @PrzeCineK, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry that your awakening skill questline continuity broke, it appears that you’re at a stage on the questline where you’re supposed to speak with Thirain in Luterra Castle, have you tried going there to see if you can find the next quest?

If you have and still can’t continue with your questline, please reply here with the name and server of your character.

Wish you a good day in Arkesia!

Hello . So exactly at this stage, and I don’t have a mission with him .
server Neria nick Mamcienaciosaa

I see, thanks for answering and for providing this information.

In this case, it may be necessary to escalate your situation with a specialized team, for this I will need a little more information.

First, please try verifying the integrity of game files and confirm if you still can’t find your missing quest, if this is the case, please reply with a screenshot of the quests in the “In Progress” tab of your quest journal.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply.

After making consistency, I still don’t have a mission

Hello again @PrzeCineK, thank you for providing this screenshot.

I’ve escalated your issue so hopefully we can find a resolution soon, I will get back to you as soon as I get an update on this.

Hope you have a good day!

Have you leveled another character with a power pass? If so, then this char should now have the skill of the second awakening, if it is like mine. My current main no longer has any of these quests because the power pass seems to have ended the entire series prematurely.

//edit I just see that it is a little different for you. Sorry. But it does not change the fact that I have described for my case. Hopefully they will find a solution for you.

Hello again @PrzeCineK, hope you had a nice weekend.

I’ve received a reply from our team, if you have already completed the 2nd awakening quest line with another character, then the same will be shortened on your other characters.

Please check with Beatrice on Trixion, if you can’t continue the quest there, check if you have a quest near the mail box outside of the palace in Rohendel.

If you still can’t continue with the quest line, please let me know with a reply below.

Hello @tomh76, sorry I didn’t see your reply sooner, hope you’re well!

Are you still missing your awakening skill? If so, could you try the same as my reply above? Check with Beatrice on Trixion or near the mail box outside of the palace in Rohendel.

If you can’t find the quest either, please reply here with the name and server of your character.

Hey @Chameliaca , thank you very much. Yes, the problem still exists and I have tried to implement all possible tips so far, but without success.

It would be nice if you could check it out. EU-West, Punika, name of the character is Chas

Thanks

Thanks for replying @tomh76.

Just to clarify, the start second awakening skill quest line is unlock by completing the last world quest in Rohendel (“Ratik”), after doing this quest, you didn’t get any quest or couldn’t find any quest near the mail box outside of the palace in the Rothun zone of Rohendel? And you don’t have any completed quest with the prefix “[Journey]” in your Quest Journal?

If this is the case, could you please provide me with a screenshot of the “Completed” tab of your journal?

I can send you in the course of the day, when I’m back home on the PC.

How exactly that was with the quests now, I can no longer tell you. It’s just too long ago that I could still remember the exact course of events. In any case, I can say that at the time when the topic was present, I had raised a char via Powerpass to lvl 50 and he then suddenly had the second revival, but my main did not. Quests were no longer available at the time, I think.

I’ll get back to you later with the screenshots, which hopefully helps you even if the client is set to German :slight_smile:

Hello. After finishing 2 characters, I actually have missions in Trixon, problem solved thanks for help. Best wishes .

Hey, sorry, it took a little longer. Here are the screenshots now. As you can see, the quest for the second awakening (I think this is the quest) stopped at the first section, but all the rest shows “Done”. I suspect that’s where the problem lies. I wouldn’t know how to continue the quest either since no NPC has a quest for me, at least not one that involves the second awakening.

If you need any more info, let me know. Thanks a lot!

Hello @tomh76, thank you for providing this information.

As for what you mentioned in your previous reply, the Vern Powerpass does complete the first awakening quest for your boosted character, your main character will have to complete the quest line to get the first awakening skill.

The quests you’ve shown me in your screenshots are part of the first awakening quest line, could you please confirm if you have any quests with the prefix “[Journey]” under the category of “Arkesia” (should be “[Reise]” in the German client).