Problems with matchmaking

Hi :slight_smile:
Firstly I want to thank all of the CM and teams working on fixing the current problems. It’s insane how the launch started!

But there is a big issue currently which i think would be nice to be prioritzed besides the login queue. It’s the matchmaking servers. Especially if you want to join as a group you are getting almost always “unable to get location info” for everyone in the group after a pretty long delay(round about a minute after clicking on matchmaking).

If we are getting through the readycheck window appears and after clicking on accept the blue mens are getting filled after arround 20s and then the matchmaking gets canceled because the servers are thinking we didnt accept it I think.

So it’s sadly almost impossible to play any matchmaking content because we can’t get over the ready check feature.

If this can’t be fix to fast it would be nixe to at least increase the timer that cancels the ready check arround 20-30seconds so the servers can take their time.

Thanks for your time and I hope all the problems will be gone soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of the workarounds we’ve found is to have everybody in the same location on the same channel, that has worked 100% of the time so far because the server is not ‘looking’ for you.

We actually were at the same postion/channel and it still didn’t work.

Yes i confirm that doesn’t work at all

Created an account just to comment about this:

If this can’t be fix to fast it would be nixe to at least increase the timer that cancels the ready check arround 20-30seconds so the servers can take their time

why wasn’t this implemented yet…?

Ive been trying for hours to attempt any kind of matchmaking and its not working, I dont see Amazon fixing it any time soon. Because I think they’re incapable if I am honest.

Yes pls fix this ASAP…Its just annoying.

Yeah just increase it on 1 minute or a bit more and it should be almost fixed since people are getting in the matches then.

I guess my thread just got lost under the many other that got created :stuck_out_tongue:
Except to reating this posti think i can’t really do much more to raise attention to this maybe fix except maybe if there are gonna be more hearts so it gets to be shown that more people are interested in that :o

1 Like