Punika pass with machinist?

@Roxx I’ve got an important question, will we have a free punika pass with machinist or an express pass or we will have nothing to help us get the gap at the release ?

2 Likes

Paid powerpass will be an option if they get re-enabled next update

The latest cm responses are basically saying:

free powerpass: no
express event: no
ark pass: no

(paid powerpass: yes)

Maybe maybe there will be a free pass, but we don’t know yet since the patch notes that confirm everything will come one day before the Update

1 Like

@Sophomore thank you for your answer, I hope the CM will confirm that, lack of communication isn’t good when people need to organize, it’s all about time.

For example they said punika pass will be re-activate on August 24th with a 25% discount. If people think they’ll have a free pass they will wait for it and 2 days before the update they’ll say no free pass and now it’s full price for punika pass… That’s what’s the problem is with lack of communication

i prolly gonna buy the vern powerpass. with the honing buff it’s easy to get to t3 now. we can skip feiton and rohendel too anyway.

"we delay class releases to give powerpass with each class’’ :rofl:

3 Likes

You could use the punika pass on a new male gunner and just let it sit and pick the advanced class when machinist comes out.

No other Advanced Classes will release while these events are active.

They specifically said this regarding Punika powerpass and hyper express on arcanist release.

Your options will probably be to either use your Punika pass on a male gunner now (without picking the advanced class) or to buy a pass when machinist is released.

Already used my powerpass on Arcana because we didn’t have any information at this point about the class who will come, I’ll level my machinist from T1 to T3 I guess :smiley: I’m preparing all mats for that

They stated BEFORE Arcana Released that no new advanced classes would come out during the duration of both passes (ie to 9/28). We Had the information.

They stated BEFORE Arcana Released that no new advanced classes would come out during the duration of both passes (ie to 9/28). We Had the information.

Yes we had the information, they said also if we didn’t use it, it will be lost…
I’m not complaining it, I’m just asking to organize…
And I didn’t have any character to use the express pass, so I used both on my arcanist
But as I said, I’m preparing all mats to go the fastest to T3

1 Like

is it working like that @skur if I’m buying one now and using it on a new male gunnner, I can choose machinist when it will release ?

Yes, when you use the powerpass on male Gunner, you land in Trixion. Just log out of the character right away and wait until the Machinist release. Then choose the desired Advanced class.

but they said it they aren’t gonna give pass or express while BOTH events are Active if they release new scouter patch at 28 September (when both event ending and enchanting books) they could be giving pass and express event. don’t forget they are releasing Kakul-Saydon at September too

Supposedly that’s how it worked with Glavier and whatnot, can’t know for certain if they patch it I guess, but you can use the pass without choosing an advanced class and choose the advanced class later

This is what i did last week, now i am waiting.

What expires is the Item in the “Inventory”

2 Likes

ok I’ve done it too, now I’m waiting.
Thank you all for your answers

You really expect to get other free powerpasses when they can finally sell them ?

You really expect to get other free powerpasses when they can finally sell them ?

No that’s why I was asking just to confirm

Well, it Worked!!!

Cheers

1 Like

Ya, we got that.