Punika powerpass and hyper express pass

hello i have done the quest for the punika power pass but i still don’t have it I have been waiting for a while now and the hyper express is not working on my account and i have couple of 1302 character

Hello @Paradox1,

Hope you are doing well.

This is to let you know that currently only Purchased Possesses are re-enabled on August 24th.

To read more:

Please keep an eye on the above mentioned thread for any updates.

Hope this helps! :magic_wand:

But free powerpasses were supposed to be re-enabled on August 15.

Hello @Paradox1 and @Leonox,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail once you complete (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend). Once claimed from there, you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen. If you have followed all those steps and do not see these under character select, log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

Please note all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

@Paradox1 you ever got a solution for this?

@Kindok nope not yet

Fuck man, I made a new roster on another server since they enabled the purchasable passes.
I boosted my 2nd character with the purchasable pass up to Punika but no hyper express and no punika pass.

Double checked and the needed quest is completed so idk what I missed. Just had to go back to Luterra castle to unlock my stronghold too.

Hello and welcome to the forums @Kindok,

I am sorry to hear you seem to be having issues with a missing power pass. Please go ahead and submit a ticket of your own via the link I provided in my previous post so that this can be reviewed in your specific case.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

Hi, another server, same region?

1 Like

Yea I don’t really remember reading this anywhere, must have missed it.
The Amazon CS confirmed the same thing as well, guess im stuck with my new roster with no freebies I guess.

1 Like