Punika Powerpass Issue

Good day!

I had an issue trying to use my Punika Power Pass, just like the one mentioned in this support thread:

Due to this issue, i could not use the pass in time, and it expired. I’d like to request a new pass if possible, because if not for this technical error, i would have used it in time.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @felipeau93 and welcome to the official Lost Ark forums.

While this does seem to be an old issue from what I read there is some information in the thread you linked.
I would draw your attention to this below.
Update to Disabled Powerpasses - Official News / Official News - Lost Ark Forums (playlostark.com)
Have you checked your Universal Storage for anything ?

If you are still having issues I would suggest dropping a ticket into support with your pertinent information and they will try to assist you.
Here is a link to support.
Lost Ark - Support | Amazon Games
There may be some sensitive information about your account that support ask which is best kept off a public forum but I do think they have the tools to go through your logs and see your activity and what has happened.

Good Luck :+1:

Hi @felipeau93

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum!

Hope you are doing well!

I’m sorry for the issue with the Punika Powerpass you have when you tried to use it.

As @mick437 has shared with you, please verify you Universal storage and if the problem persist, reach out our support team with the link shared above to help you further with this issue and create a ticket to the Devs team if is necessary.

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

1 Like