Punika Powerpass Missing Update?

As I see other people have been posting and waiting for assistance on. My Punika pass was never used. I went on a little trip, came back and now its been deleted and I cant boost my arcanist!? Is there any sort of update on when this will be resolved?

Zyaraki - Enviska

Hello @lordsuji

I hope you are doing well.

All Powerpasses have been disabled at the moment and the issue is being worked on currently.

I am sorry but we don’t have an ETA about when the Powerpass service will be re-enabled. Any update regarding the issue will be posted in the Official News - Lost Ark Forums

I would also like to assure you that your Powerpass should reflect in the game once the issue is resolved.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

Have a great day ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

there should be at least free Pass for troubled people :)) at least a rohendel pass would be nice :)). although idk about mine. since it was 9/9 use. it should be resetted when u delete the char u knowledge transfer on. now i cant advance my other chars because if it :frowning: oh well. anyway have a great day Wolf :slight_smile:

Hello Amosroy,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with being unable to use your power pass at present but that is indeed the expected temporary behavior. You can read more about this here:

You may check on official updates regarding this matter in the Official News Forum as well as our main site.

Given this is a repeat thread on an already addressed topic, I am closing it now.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: