Purchased gem chests break auto-fuse, give error 334810

It appears that gems won’t auto-fuse if you have a gem with a trade timer on it. It spams an error 334810 message in the bottom center of the screen when you obtain new gems.

Reproduction:

• Buy a gem chest for BC or otherwise obtain one with a trade timer.
  • Set auto-fuse to fuse that gem type.
  • Obtain more gems of the same tier (e.g. via Chaos Dungeons or another chest). Note the errors spammed when obtaining a gem.

Screenshot:

Expected result:
Auto-fuse works normally and gems are fused.

Actual result:
You end up with error spam and an inventory full of low level gems.

Work-around:
Gems can still be be manually fused without visible errors.

I see this has been reported in the past, as far back as 6 months ago. I’m just making a note that it still applies to the current build and has not been corrected.

I’m not completely sure this is the same bug, as I don’t recall if trade timers existed during some of the past reports from months ago, and those were on significantly different builds of the game.

See also:

Hello @Qsario, hope you’re doing well.

I’m sorry to read that you’re experiencing an error with the auto-fuse feature and thank you for all the information you’ve provided on this, I’ll escalate this issue so our dedicated team can investigate further.

In the meantime, would you please clarify, do all gems stop auto-fusing when you have trade-restricted gems in your inventory or does it happen only with trade-restricted gems? Also are the gems auto-fusing again once the trade timer on them expires?

Additionally, could you please provide us with an additional screenshot of your auto-fuse settings?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply and I’ll be getting back to you as soon as I get an answer, have a good day in Arkesia.

1 Like

Yes, ALL gems seem to stop fusing. Whether I got new gems from a chest or a chaos dungeon, they did not fuse and produced the error.

I believe it stops when the timer ends, but I haven’t tested this in the current build and have a couple of days before the timer ends.

The gem fusing settings honestly shouldn’t matter as long as one is set to fuse the gems obtained, but here are my settings:

You can see that this should fuse basically everything.

Hello again @Qsario,

Thank you for providing this information and the screenshot, I’ve forwarded them along with the previous information.

I’ll get back to you as soon as I get any news from our team, please let us know if you’re able to fuse your trade-restricted gems with the auto-fuse feature once their timer ends.

Have a good day in Arkesia!

1 Like

I can now confirm that the error goes away once the timer goes away.