PVP Arena Scaling is broken

There is currently an issue, which I hope is an accidental bug, and not an intentional change.
The scaling for PVP Arena is currently messed up.

• HP Scaling works as is, but the damage has not been scaled up properly. All the character stats in the Character Sheet remains very much the same compared to that of the Russian servers, but somehow we lost about 80% of our damage. This ends up with fights becoming extremely drawn out and very little fun in gameplay.

• In addition to this, the general speed of the Arena seems to have also changed. Everything feels much faster and more responsive, as if every character was given a 1000 Swiftness stat at base.
    I don’t quite know how to feel about this.

• Healing from classes like Bard and Paladin seems to have gone unchanged, or in the same route as the HP scaling.

So what is the result here?
We who come from the Russian server are experiencing a drastic change in damage and survivability.

NOTE: ONLY IN THE PVP ARENA (PROVING GROUNDS) ARE THESE CHANGES IN EFFECT, THESE CHANGES TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAVE NO AFFECT IN PVE.

Again, I honestly hope this is accidental, and not an actual change that went through a board.

2 Likes

100% agreed. Me and my duo did around 15 matches of TDM, we both come from RU and main PvP on this gamemode. Everything you say about stats, HP scaling and damage scaling is true. We literally deal no damage at all.

We really hope it’s a bug and not intentional because so far, matches are bland, slow and unfun. The “swiftness bug” is also very weird, it’s like you always have your CD and can get up every 5 seconds. If it’s intentional please Amazon, don’t leave the PvP like this.

Thanks for the report – this is something we have verified as a bug with SmileGate, and will fix in the future.

2 Likes