PvP "matchmaking failed"

It’s a 5 minute wait between each failure. This was a total waste of 30 minutes. I enjoy PvP but this has only gotten worse and now I am done with it.

As it stands being returned “to the top of the queue list” is placing all the frustrated players together who have been waiting 30 minutes to play a match. This is very toxic and I often need to report a player after a match that takes this long to begin.

Please add a time penalty for players who do not accept a queue and stagger the matches so they don’t all pop at exactly the same time.

The timeout penalty is after two dodges. But do you think it’s wise to timeout the already limited number of players who actually pvp? The reason why your queue times are already as long as it is is because so few people play it anymore

I’ve posted maybe 50 times about this…Nadda. I’ve since quit ranked pvp, roughly 2 months ago

Exact same issue here. Utter waste of time, can’t even play the game the way I want to play for mats. Zero feedback from dev’s about this either, because no one cares about pvp.

1 Like

They should just add a true 1v1 mode, so people who want to afk or whatever can do so without hurting others and queues would be faster, not many people care about PVP competitively, they just do it for the weekly unas and mats

This is the response i’ve received
"
Fenrirskoll

1d

Hello @triplethiccc,

Thank you for the detailed explanation and I am sorry to hear you seem to continue having issues when matching up for PVP. I have tried recreating the issue but was not able to on my end. I do not have a good set of troubleshooting steps to offer you either as I am not seeing a specific scenario or trend under which this happens.

This scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be better if you could please create a web ticket by going to [Contact Us | Amazon Games.]
(Contact Us | Amazon Games )

Please, do not hesitate reaching out to live support to have this looked into.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:"