Quest is missing after Galatur server maintenance

Same stuff happening to me and their customer support responses are laughable … like wtf is this? They can’t even give us any feedback on what’s going on or any ETA or even that it’s being worked on. We paid for early access and after a 5 hour downtime got hit with a ??? amount of time before we can actually progress our main characters … it might not even be resolved before Friday the official release date. This is a joke.

1 Like

They even posted to their twitter when the downtime first started saying:

Galatur (US East server) is currently down for maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and will update this thread when we’re back.

They never even posted when the server came back online. CS is lacking HEAVY.

lmao UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL the 70 Gigs??? some people are on data caps (not me , i feel bad for those people) but fuckkkkkk that ol

and im missing powerpass and founderpack
id : Khiris
server Galatur

Same here. Main quest is gone. Server: Galatur Character: Luxarr

Allow me to dog-pile here. I have no main quest that I can accept after the server went down. Based on my completed journal I can tell exactly where the next quest should be but there is nothing to accept from any NPC. This has been more of a 1.5 day head start rather than 3.

Server: Galatur (obviously)
Character: Socrex

Same here put down a thread myself saying about the same thing no main quest sever galatar character coolchaz

Same issue and am being told it will take 1-2 days to resolve.

Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : Well, this ticket will take around 1 or 2 business days to receive update, so the issue I cannot assure you will be solved right away. Actually, I need some information to start the ticket. Can you please send us an email at amazongames-wwe-support@amazon.com with your DXDiag files attached, the name of your character, the name of the server you are in and the situation explained in detail. Also if you have any relevant screenshots please share with us.
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : You can use the template below:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •Which is your character name in Lost Ark:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •Which server/world did you experience your issue on:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •Is this a bug or an exploit:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •How did the issue affect your gameplay:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : •Which are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:31 AM] : Instructions for generating a DXdiag: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win…(See full link)
Christopher Ignacio [8:25:52 AM] : I will receive this information on my system, and I will create a follow up to update with you via email.

Yeah its stupid bro

just sucks i paid $100 to play early and now ill be 2+ days behind my friends.

3 Likes

Yeah shit not cool

Same here, I put a ticket in. I guess I’ll be using this powerpass? I thought you don’t get the boosts until you finish MSQ?

1 Like

same thing here. No main quest. I was entering a solo quest/ cutscene when the server went down . I got a black screen then the game just quit.

1 Like

Same here

Delima, I want to play, I’m level 31… should I just reroll at this point? hmmmm

I just tried opening my game back up after that unexpected restart last night and now we dont have the main quests. Crazy to me losing time that we essentially paid for…Now I see that this post was made 5hrs ago gives me little to none expectations for this issue to be resolved today… which is very unfortunate for those who paid for the early access or/and even the higher value founder packs. and no i wont b starting a new character already claimed the plat pack on this one and wasted time…

1 Like

Update: I reinstalled, it infact did not work like most people would have guessed, i just threw all my shit into my stash and im going to remake i guess… i really wanna play this class, i dont wanna make an alt of another class.

So any updated time frame? Or did we pay money for a game we can’t progress in?

5 Likes

Please check out News Post on this topics to find the steps you can take to resolve this issue.

and follow our Official discussion thread for this issue: Official Galatur Thread