Question about Ark Pass

So lets say we progress to level 30 on the ark pass without purchasing it and later decide we want to buy the premium or super premium, we will still be allowed to claim the prior rewards for the premium and super premium right?

I know this looks like a very dumb question but this is something that was not allowed in KR is what i read. If you bought the pass at a later point, you cant go back and claim the prizes for the levels you already completed prior to purchase

I would like to know the same. Waiting for money, so I could buy it but don’t want to miss all rewards…

Not a dumb question, was wondering that myself. Feels kinda stupid if you decide to buy it later and then you cant get all the rewards from past levels…

I would like to know too! I don’t have money rn, since I just bought a couple character slots for glaivier, but im like almost lvl 10 on the pass, meaning if I bought now would I get only 2/3 of the product? I’m pretty sure in other games when we buy the paid version of a battle pass we get the past stuff