Question about powerpass eligibility

I have already made an alt and knowledge transfered it to lvl 50 and started to use the training dummy in the stronghold to get up the combat level on it before we get the 1302 powerpass in july. Will i be able to use the powerpass on the character that already has been knowledge transfered, or will i have to create a completely fresh, unleveled character for it to be eligeble for the powerpass?

Hello @Sveits,

Thank you for your question regarding the availability of Power Pass on a character that previously used Knowledge Transfer. Please note the whole purpose of Power Pass is to bring the character to level 50 without you having to level it up from scratch and in that, it is very similar to Knowledge Transfer. With that in mind, you will not be able to use a Power Pass on a character that is already level 50.

In regards to unreleased power passes and other possible functions of these, we would need to wait on more official information to be released in order to determine if it will be available in a scenario like the one you mention, for which I suggest keeping an eye on the Lost Ark Official Site.

Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

Any up of this ? I know they are disabled for the moment but some of my character got the tag “Powerpass Eligible” and some don’t.
They are all Lv.50 so the rule you mentioned doesn’t work here.

Hello and welcome back to the forums @Gezuaned,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with being unable to use your power pass at present but that is indeed the expected temporary behavior. You can read more about this here:

I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked and also due to the fact several patches have been applied since this post was last replied to, possibly addressing the initial issue and even if yours seems similar, it may not be the same.

You may check on official updates regarding this matter in the Official News Forum as well as our main site.

Given this is a repeat thread on an already addressed topic, I am closing it now.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: