Questions about the bonus Founders Packs

1. If I purchased multiple founders pack will I get the second set of chests for each pack?

2. Can I redeem the new pack on the SAME server as my previous pack if I choose to?

3. Am I eligible upon opening just the founder’s pack itself, while leaving the contents of the chest untouched/unopened?

4. Are the original skin chests remaining trade-able?

First question i would like to know as well. i already chatted with support but they couldn’t tell me either. I am afraid that when i use my plat and bronze pack i might get only a bronze bonus pack or nothing even.

No. You do not get a second set of chests. See here for all the things included in each 2nd pack: Team Update: Founder's Packs & Server Status - News | Lost Ark - Free to Play MMO Action RPG

You can redeem the pack on the same server but won’t be able to redeem the title again because you’ll already have it.

The skins and pets in the 2nd packs people get are untradeable.

Hello @Dokebii !

Hope you are doing Great today:) Here is the link which gives detailed and updated Information on Founder’s Pack:

If you still have any queries,please feel free to write us back :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you1