Queue Error 10027

Hello dear Lost Ark support! I pay heavy cash to get preorder that game and I even can’t play because I got only information about 21k players queue or server overloaded. Every hour my Crystal aura is wasted, as someone who pay for F2P game I think we can recive VIP queue without waiting 4 hours or more???

Hello @Surka ! Hope you are doing great today! :mage:

Welcome! We are glad to have you here! Thank you for posting into our forums!:sparkles:

I’m sorry to hear that you have been facing long queue times and some errors while trying to log in, we want all the players to be able to get into Arkesia and we surely don’t want this kind of issues to happen.

One of our Community Managers has addressed this issue in a previous thread and has let the players know that the developers are working on this matter that is affecting several players, you can check it here: Error 10027 servers overloaded - #8 by Roxx

We very much appreciate your patience as they are looking for a fix!

See you in Arkesia!:crossed_swords: :leaves:

1 Like

Thanks for the speedy reply! Will there be a pause on the Aura buff we have if we cannot play on the servers in EU? I’ve just got home from work and want to get in a few hours before the evening starts with putting kids in the bath, etc. and it’s not available and do I would lose a day?

1 Like

same issue, same question. Saturdsay: 2 1/2h cue, Sunday 6 1/2 cue, monday, 4h cue and now the game crashed and i get the “We’re sorry. Cannot connect to server due to heavy traffic. [10027]” errror (so currently, i can’t play at all, I cant even que) errror. I’ve spent about 13h in cue since saturday, will my aura be extended for cueing time? Also, how can I fix the issue? You posted that you’re working on it, but I can’t see an update on this from today.

What should I do when facing this error? Wait on the menu or restart the game until it works?