Queue Times Thread

However, they do get extra points for being consistent.

1 Like

I’ve cancelled Zinnervale queue just now. Started from 12k 2 hours ago I was still at 6k

Good luck!

lol same happened to me so sad , at this point i dont even know if was worth getting head start before 11 , lost names , went on the wrong server claimed my founder stuff , i think il just say F it and go other server anyway :frowning:

look at it from the good side… atleast they are reading it and probably reporting somewhere

You have the sale numbers, why always aim to the bare minimum? It was obvious this was going to happen.

1 Like

Lost Ark team any solution coming soon or ?

3 day early access lol very shameful

Not used to AGS decision making timeframes? I wouldn’t expect any kind of announcement until late today PST. It’s 10am PST, so maybe in four to six hours you might get something.

Wasn’t able to play properly yesterday cause of the insane queues… and already an hour in queue atm on Zinnervale and at 18123… So much for the headstart… (is it still a headstart if we don’t get to play at all in the 3 day period?) (and by the looks of it… after it as well… cause NO WAY this doesn’t get worse on the f2p launch)

1 Like

My spot in the queue was about 15K 2 hours ago, now at 8k lmaoo

1 Like

Increase server population cap?.. even if it means increased ping… It should be better once the main hype slows down, but at least we get to play.
Yesterday the gameplay was very smooth, it seemed that it could take some more stress :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this point no matter how respectful you want to be you just can’t. This is beyond unprofessional and bluttuntly stupid. I don’t know what amazons agenda is but damn they’re making a big name for themselves.

2 Likes

after 2691 in que for 1 hour i canceled and i got this error message insta after… good to know that i lost conection in que :stuck_out_tongue: now im at 18661…

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume you didn’t play New World. I think they already made a big name for themselves. You’re just getting the experience some of us have known for a while.

1 Like

I did mate, I think they’re going all in on this one.

1 Like

I’m still there 2h 7min

Well, I wish I could still refund the founders pack. I won’t touch this game again before there isn’t a solution (like being able to change servers). This is so nervewrecking. Paid 15 bucks for a Queue-Simulation Game. Nice

Welcome to easrly access

Zinnervale is sure hilarious at one point Kadan looked to be most crowded but that shifted, im glad i joined Thirain last minute, still got 2,5k queue with about half an hour wait but not that bad as Zinnervale…

Things will normalize, give them a bit time…currently again close to half a million people playing LA… and prepare for the 11th thats when queues get even longer with free access.

1 Like

yeah mine wasnt moving for one hour. Had a friend 2k behind me and when he reached my que number i cancled and got the error… love to see it