Raid Ticket - 48+ Hours

My colleagues and I lost our ticket to Brel due to a general disconnection of the server by an error of the game itself, as did several people in the country.
But the moderators keep insisting with this automatic message that the error could have been ours, and that in 48 hours at most we could get the ticket.
It’s been more than 48 hours now.
I would like a moderator who is not a bot to explain to me how it could have been our fault, since several people from different countries have experienced the same thing.

1 Like

That’s it, they can’t answer other than with the ready-made sentence and just ignore it.
Excellent work you are doing.
Congratulations

same thing happening to me and 7 other friends.

why even have a support center if there are going to be only generic ctrl c ctrl v answers?

1 Like

This is the first automatic system I have seen that doesn’t work every day.
It is easier for them to close their eyes and pretend it never happened.

1 Like

Within 48 hours at the most, they said.

1 Like

We ended up losing a week of trying because of the game’s failure.
I would like to take this opportunity and ask to work at AGS, because it must be easy to be a moderator.
Just answer threads you pick, give automated replies, ignore most players and be useless.

Hi @Lireuser

I apologize you and your colleagues lost the ticket to Brelshaza due to a disconnection of the server as you explained.

We can’t guarantee that you’ll be receiving the re-entry ticket, I’m sorry for that.

At the moment, We don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, nor the rewards.
We have an automated system in place that will re-grant access to activities in-game that have weekly lockout timers, utilize tickets, or consume a daily bonus (Aura of Resonance).

Keep in mind as well that the current system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experienced a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side;
this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

Here’s an official post about this: Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts.

If you want to leave your feedback about this , feel free to please submit the feedback under our feedback section so this can be handled by the proper team.

Thank you for reaching us !

(◕‿◕)