Random FPS - 90% of the time is ~30FPS

I am trying to see whats going on with the FPS Here. 90% of the time its ~25-39 FPS and sometimes (same content) I get 90-110 FPS.

My PC Should more then handle this game as it does others.

I have it running as admin, disabled vsync/gsync and have custom settings based on multiple "increase fps tips:.

I have virtually the same FPS on LOW as I do on HIGHEST settings so something is wrong…

1 Like

Hello @Akoz,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the performance of the game at your computer, here are some steps you can try to resolver this:

Make sure that your computer power profile is set to High performance, this could be throttling performance.

To access Power Options in Windows:

1. Press Windows + R, type “powercfg.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Select the radio button next to the High performance power plan. You may need to click Show additional plans first.

Adjust your in-game video settings.

1. If you’ve loaded into the world, press Escape, then Settings, and Video.
  2. Select Auto Settings, to have the system select the optimal graphics settings for your computer.
  3. If these changes do not resolve your issue, select All, and manually lower resolution settings until the lag issue is resolved.

Try clean booting into Windows:

Follow the instructions at How to perform a clean boot in Windows. Clean booting into Windows prevents any unnecessary programs or services from starting up, and can help narrow down the cause of your issues. If you continue to have trouble after performing a clean boot, it’s safe to assume that background programs and services aren’t the root cause, and you can go back to your normal startup.

Check for malware:

Malware can cause many adverse effects on your computer. These effects vary widely depending upon the type and purpose of the malware, but high resource usage can be one of the symptoms, which could directly impact your gaming experience. If you have your own preferred antivirus or anti-malware software, feel free to use it to scan your computer.

Reset your video driver software to the default settings.

Video drivers often come bundled with software that lets you set custom preferences, create graphics profiles, and control other video card settings. Examples of these programs are Catalyst Control Center (AMD) and Nvidia Control Panel. These settings can interfere with in-game video settings, which can cause FPS issues. Resetting your software to the default settings may help alleviate issues.

To reset your driver software to the default settings:

• AMD:

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Catalyst Control Center or AMD Radeon Settings.
    2. In the upper-right corner of the window, select Preferences.
    3. Select Restore Factory Defaults.
  • Intel:

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties.
    2. Click 3D.
    3. Click Restore Defaults.
  • Nvidia:

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel.
    2. Click Manage 3D Settings.
    3. In the upper-right corner, click Restore Defaults.

If none of those steps work I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:
DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have if you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!