Random screen freezes

Hi guys. I know there’s a lot of post regarding to this issue. I also want to share what I’ve experienced. So far, with my 2 months of playing the game I always have this randomly 3 or 5 seconds that freezes my screen in literally everywhere. Like on Chaos Dungeun/Guardian Raids, Abyss, Argos, Traveling in continents pretty much everywhere. And recently got a “Cannot connect to the server” error. On the spawn of 2 months I endure this issue because I like the game, its just really frustrating for me to have this issue everytime this happened specially on Raids and I’m afraid this will be my downfall on future Raids.

I have tried everything on google/forum/reddit you name it (if you have a suggestion please comment and I’ll look into it) And worse case scenario, considering buying a new pc. Btw I have no issues while playing some games like LoL or Valorant, Dota etc.

This is my pc specs which is I believe a minimum requirements for the game.
Cpu- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G w/ radeon vega graphics
Memory-16gb
Gpu- Radeon RX 580 series

Thanks!
And please send me a guardian angel. :slight_smile:

Hi @Roroji

How you doing great!

I’m so sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

I like to share with you these troubleshooting steps that you can try.

Here is the link:

Please let me know if the steps solve the issue or the issue still persist to keep helping you.

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

Thanks for the reply. I already submitted a ticket entry regarding to this issue. They said it will take time, coz I reported my problem 2 weeks ago and I havent get any resolve.